Keynote speaker, Stephen Koch, is coming to Cache Valley to speak to all of you! Koch has climbed the Seven Summits and is the first person to snowboard down each of them!
The Seven Summits are:
1. Asia: Everest (29,035'/8850m)
2. South America: Aconcagua (22,834'/6960m)
3. North America: Denali (20,310 feet 6,190 meters
4. Africa: Kilimanjaro (19,340'/5896m)
5. Europe: Elbrus (18,513'/5642m)
6. Oceania: Carstensz Pyramid (16,023'/4884m)
7. Antarctica: Mt. Vinson (16,067'/4897m)
He will be speaking at Utah State University on Tuesday, Sept. 25, 2018 about “climbing college mountain”. This speech will be geared toward a college audience, however, he will be talking about setting and working to achieve those goals.
In addition to his speech at the college, Morty’s Cafe will be hosting a meet-and-greet with Stephen Koch at our Morty’s Cafe Blue Square location, Sept. 25, 2018, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.! You will have the opportunity to talk with Koch about his adventures and to ask him any questions you wish! He is excited to meet all of you!
Also, during the meet-and-greet, we will offer a #StephenSpecial! The special will be an Iconic Burger, fries, and drink for only $7!! So, bring your family, bring your kids, and enjoy some great food with fun company! See you all there!